![]() |
| I photoshopped a frisbee in his little hand for Curtis |
3/19/11
Almost There! (Week 35)
So this week our man cub is an approximately 20 inches long and around 5 1/2 pounds. All he has to do is sit inside of me and keep growing brain cells and fat. He's got everything else he needs to survive in this world. He can open and close his eyes, tell dark from light, hear me talk to myself all day long, suck his thumb if he wants, hiccup, sleep, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was dancing inside of there.
There is still so much to do! Curtis and I haven't even figured out a name yet! He likes the traditional names and I want to be a little more unique, so we're stuck. Along with that I haven't met my midwife yet (at least I finally found one), and as far as baby equipment? Clothes, towels, back packs, diapers, wipes, bath soaps, and blankets. So much to get still! Babies are expensive, but I know they're worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment