So I said I'd put up some yummy recipes that I've enjoyed while being on this preggo diet.
Pancakes
(I 1/4ed this recipe for me and Curtis and still ended up with leftovers)
14 Cups raw Rolled Oats
4 Cups Almond or Rice Milk
2 Cups hot water
5 beaten eggs
4 tsp. Vanilla
½ tsp Real Salt
4 Tbsp Baking Powder
Cardamom
Nutmeg
Stir thoroughly,
Go ahead and add frozen blueberries if
you wish!!
Cook on an oiled griddle as any pancake
and serve with Agave Nectar, Maple
Syrup or any fruit sweetened with
Honey.
Banana pancakes: Omit blueberries,
cardamom and nutmeg. Add 3 mashed
bananas and 1 ½ tsp cinnamon.
Chili Beans
1 lb ground beef
1/2 onion
3 cans of any beans
water (as needed)
chili powder
garlic powder
salt
paprika
oregano
Cornbread
2 Cups Cornmeal
4 Tbsp Honey
4 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Salt
1 cup Rice Milk
1 Egg
¼ cup Olive Oil
Pour into oiled pan, bake @ 350’ till
golden brown. Crumbly, but tastes
good. Especially if you go a little heavy
``````on the honey.
Peanut Butter Cookies
1 ½ Cup Peanut Butter
¾ Cup Honey
3 Tbsp Lecithin Powder
1 Cup Raw Rolled Oats
Roll into teaspoon sized balls
Flatten with fork or
make thumbprints and fill with
homemade jam.
Also can be sprinkled with cinnamon.
No Bake Peanut Oatmeal Cookies
2 C Honey
1 C Peanut Butter, crunchy
3 C Rolled Oats
½ tsp Real Salt
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Put honey into a pan and boil to a soft
ball stage. Remove from heat and add
peanut butter. Stir until mixed.
Put rolled oats, vanilla and salt into a
bowl. Pour peanut butter and honey mix
over oats and stir until thoroughly
mixed. Dough should hold shape into a
ball….add more oats if needed. Drop by
spoonfuls onto wax paper and let cool.
I also make myself lots of fruity and peanutty smoothies, so I'm not missing out on too much. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment