Week 39 was tough. Mainly because I went most of it without Curtis. He was called out for a job Friday morning and got today (Tuesday) at 12:30pm. That is the longest we've been apart so far, and my pregnancy hormones weren't making it any easier. It is so nice to have him home again!
 |
| I was so little! NO BELLY! |
Donna came by today to check on me, and as usual, everything is splendid. She showed me how to tell which way he's positioned and how to move him around. Isn't it crazy that he can tell dark from light, and hear my voice? It makes me wonder what's going on in his little mind. As far as I go, I feel very big and very tired. I think I'm ready to have my regular body back. I'm already starting to lose my thick preggo hair, tough fingernails, and my zit-free face. So I'm slowly turning back into the regular ol' Avery. Week 40, here I am!
I've had so much fun washing and folding baby clothes, and fixing up the baby room. I can't believe our man-cub is almost here! I wonder how much life will change for us once he is. There are so many things I want to do with him, places I want to take him, and things I want to teach him. What is his little personality going to be like? Ah! This is so exciting! I can't wait to see Curtis hold his son. Heavenly Father has blessed me with the privilege to carry and raise one of his special spirits, AND be married to the most amazing, caring, patient, and loving Priesthood holder. There's nothing more I could ask for.
No comments:
Post a Comment