| I actually can't see my feet anymore, I had to hold the camera out to get my Chacos |
4/6/11
Enjoying the View (Week 38)
Less than two weeks til the due date, when really, this little guy could come at any time now. Which he had better not! I am so ready for him to get out, but there is still so much more Curtis and I have to do before he comes. Preparing emotionally being one of them. I mean, we are going to be PARENTS within a MONTH! I couldn't be more excited! At the same time I am scared to death. Then I get excited again as I sort through the tiny baby clothes trying to figure out how big he'll be, what will he wear first, will he fit into these adorable overalls come fall, where could I find baby-sized Chacos, and so on.
He hasn't dropped yet, but I am definitely feeling a lot more pressure. I'm weighing 182 lbs (coming from my original 148 lbs), and measuring 38cm for 38 weeks, although I feel a LOT bigger. Sometimes I forget I have this huge growth in my mid-section, and I bump into doors, people, walls, etc. That said, I think I am going to miss this belly. Even though I'm as fat as can be, I still feel so cute with a baby belly! What's another plus, is that people are so nice to me in stores! They're always smiling, telling their baby stories, giving helpful hints, helping me pick stuff up, or moving out of the way (although that one is probably for their own safety). It's just so nice to see people be so nice. There is still goodness in this crazy world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment