The Midwife visited yesterday for another check-up, and everything is still perfect! Blood pressure, heart rate, urine tests, fetal heart rate and position, etc., couldn't be any better. She said he has a long umbilical cord, so I figured all that moving he's doing in there is probably him jump-roping.
I'm finally at the stage of the slow duck walk, I get worn out a lot faster, pee a TON, and I'm starting to feel achy down there. No Braxton Hicks contractions yet, so hopefully he's still planning on waiting til his due date so daddy can be off of work to meet him when he arrives. I've been doing great on the whole preggo diet! I am staying firm! But oh, it is so not easy. See this pizza? I can not eat a single thing on it. Not the crust, not the cheese, the pepperoni, not the sauce, nothing. Members from our new ward brought by some welcome brownies... and I CAN'T EAT THEM! Plus, Curtis isn't a very big sugar eater, so the brownies, along with our Easter candy, M&M's, chocolate chip cookies, and so on, are all sitting in a cupboard, torturing me. At least I can put honey in my herb tea. I think I'll try making some Honey Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies tonight. I deserve a treat, right? I've been a good girl :)
As far as names go... yeah.... names.... I've got my list, Curtis has his list, and then there is a list that has what we're both 'okay' with. We have totally different opinions when it comes to names. I like the names you don't hear very often, and he likes the names that are normal and that everyone has heard before. So we've been trying to compromise, but haven't come up with much. We've got time though, right??? Three weeks? Ugh! So much to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment