6/26/11

Catching Up

He doesn't like being a model

9 weeks... Oh my cow! Talk about time flying and not getting anything done! Little Kadin takes up pretty much my entire day. The first two weeks weren't so bad because he fell asleep and stayed asleep so easily. I didn't get much done though... Then the little squirt decided he liked to be carried around to look at everything. Standing in one spot or sitting and rocking was a no-no. Awake or not, he knew the difference. Thank goodness for the baby backpack that my sister-in-law gave me! I wouldn't have been able to eat, clean, shower, anything, if it weren't for that backpack.
Then Curtis went to North Dakota for two weeks on a job. Such a long and lonely two weeks! I now understand why people call their spouses their "other half". I truly did not feel whole when Curtis was gone. It's amazing how a person can go their whole life just fine, then find that special someone and realize how incomplete they were before. From that point on life just isn't worth it without them. I'm so glad those two weeks are over with, and so hope I don't have to do that again.
Kadin is growing and growing. At six weeks old he was twice the size of a baby that was two months older than him. He is a BIG baby.
When Kadin wakes up from his naps he doesn't cry, he howls. waits a couple seconds, howls a couple more times, and if mom or dad isn't there by then, he lets out a pretty good scream. He is quite the happy baby though. Lots and lots of smiles. And his little eyebrows! He can totally do the Jack Black eyebrow face! He can hold up his head now and has powerful little arms and legs. He loves dancing on Dad's belly, and watching movies and playing the computer with him. He is quite the little talker, too, telling me all kinds of stories when he wakes up in the morning. He can roll from his belly onto his back now! I can't believe how fast he is growing and how CHUNKY he is! Our perfect man cub.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, It's about time for another one isn't it? :) Now that he is 18 months old.....

      Delete